At Dalmeny Public School School Religious Education (SRE) is delivered on Mondays at 2:25pm-3pm for K-6.
Enrolment and SRE
On enrolment forms, parents/carers will be given the SRE participation letter to complete and return to the school office.
After the initial enrolment, notification of changes to SRE participation should be made in writing to the school office.
The following SRE are offered at Dalmeny Public School:
- Roman Catholic (K-6)- Saint Francis Xavier Parish (Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney)
- Protestant: K-6 - Prestons Baptist Church
- Islamic (K-6)- Islamic Special Religious Education (Islamic Council of NSW)
- Islamic Charities: K-6- Islamic Charity Project Association (Islamic High Council of Australia)
- Greek Orthodox: K-6- St. Raphel's Greek Orthodox Church, Parish of Liverpool and District
- Hindu: K-6 - Vishva Hindu Parisad of Australia Inc. (World Hindu Council of Australia)
During the time that SRE classes are being held, student not attending will be located in a separate space and pariticipate in meaningful activities such as reading, finishing set class tasks or homework.